Tiffany most recently played Lois/Bianca in Kiss Me Kate with Opera North and Ulla in The Producers, and is perhaps best known for her many years as Velma in Chicago at London’s Adelphi and Cambridge Theatres, and as alternate lead in the acclaimed Menier Chocolate Factory production of Sweet Charity at Theatre Royal Haymarket.
Other iconic leading roles have included Killer Queen in We Will Rock You, Marlene Dietrich in Piaf, and Sukie Rougemont in The Witches of Eastwick, as well as appearing in many other renowned shows such as Sunset Boulevard, A Chorus Line, Tonight’s the Night, Godspell and Cats.
Tiffany has performed in Grange Park Opera productions of La Traviata and Anything Goes, Follies at the Royal Festival Hall, Chess and Night of 1000 Voices concerts at the Royal Albert Hall, West End Heroes with Michael Ball at the Dominion Theatre, the Royal Gala opening of Wales Millennium Centre, the NT: 50 Years on Stage extravaganza at the National Theatre, in Wonderful Town with the Halle Orchestra conducted by Sir Mark Elder at The Lowry, and in Hey, Old Friends! the Stephen Sondheim 85th Birthday Gala at Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Hunter - get out there and make a killing
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? Brown. Because I've just come back from holiday and that's the shade I am.
- What do you think about when you’re alone in your car? Now where did I put the car keys....
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam? Lemon Curd
- What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it? Twin Peaks to pick up some spooky tips.
- Why should people come and see Three Witches? Because if they don't- I'll turn them into a frog.
- How would you rate your memory? Sorry- what was the question again?
- Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman.... obvs.
- How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do? Tell them I'm best mates with Batman.
- A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? He's run out of ice for his Margarita.