Trained: Lilly began her training at the Purcell School of Music before moving on to Chetham’s in Manchester. She is a scholarship graduate of the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland where she studied classical piano.
Theatre Includes: As Musical Director (Arts Educational Schools): Into the Woods, Pippin, Parade, A New Brain, Calamity Jane, Songs for a New World.
As Assistant Musical Director: Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour (Duke of York’s Theatre); Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour); Carnaby Street (UK Tour). As deputy keyboard player: Jersey Boys (Piccadilly Theatre and UK Tour); Book of Mormon (Prince of Wales Theatre); Aladdin (Prince Edward Theatre); An American in Paris (Dominion Theatre)
Other: Lilly is the former Musical Director for the Pupil’s school at the Arts Educational Schools London. Audition/Rehearsal Pianist: Matilda (RSC); School of Rock (New London Theatre); Mrs Henderson Presents (Theatre Royal Bath).
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? I've never heard of Gatherer wellies so definitely Hunter, purple ones.
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? A multicoloured crayon so I didn't feel shortchanged.
- What do you think about when you’re alone in your car? Would I rather have toes like fingers or fingers like toes
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam? It has to be MMMBop.
- What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it? The great British bake off. Food envy.
- Why should people come and see Three Witches? Because they've already bought the ticket?
- How would you rate your memory? Sorry can you repeat the question
- Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Why are neither of these women? I'm gonna say Wonder Woman just to be awkward.
- How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do? Bake them a giant cake obviously.
- A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? "I think I'm lost."