Kieran trained at the RSAMD in Glasgow and recently completed 2 years understudying the Phantom in Phantom Of the Opera at Her Majesty’s Theatre London.
Previous credits include Wicked (Apollo Victoria); Love Never Dies (Adelphi Theatre London & Ronacher Theatre Vienna); Les Misérables (Palace Theatre & O2 Arena); Pipe Dream (Union Theatre); Laughter In the Rain (UK no. 1 tour); The Thorn Birds (UK no.1 Tour); Tick Tick Boom!, The Importance Of Being Earnest, The Woman In Black (International Theatre Vienna); Over The Threshold (Edinburgh, London & Vienna).
TV credits include Taggart (STV); Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (BBC), Anatomy of An Enigma (Channel 4) and Andrew Marr’s Great Scots - James Boswell (BBC) playing the lead role of Boswell. Recent workshops include Screaming Secrets (a new play by Alexander Matthews), Stealing Mona Lisa (Lawrence Mark Wythe), and Rehab by Elliot Davis & Grant Black.
Recording credits include You Are Home - the music of Anderson & Petty, As Long As I Have Music (Eyles & Gould), Self Taught Still Learning (Chris Passey), Love Lies & Lyrics (Lesley Ross), Words Shared With Friends (Robert Gould).
Kieran has performed for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and created several sold out cabarets including My Big Fat MUSICAL Cabaret, A West End Christmas in…, and Once Upon A Song.
He is a Patron of BITA (Birmingham Institute of Theatre Arts) and a founding member of The Barricade Boys.
For more info visit www.kieranBrown.com.
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? A gatherer - why bark when you have a dog (or Three Witches) to do it for you!?!
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? Purple. It's the colour of magic. And my favourite. I was purple in my Drama School audition (!!!!!) so it's clearly luck for me. LOLZ.
- What do you think about when you’re alone in your car? Who's car is this? How did I get here?! I don't have a car!!!
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam? MARKS & SPENCERS SOUR CHERRY... (or Madonna!)
- What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it? Game of Thrones - I'm addicted. I just can't wait till Ceresei get's what she deserves!!!
- Why should people come and see Three Witches? I'M IN IT!!!
- How would you rate your memory? What was the question?!
- Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Wonder Woman.
- How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do? Convince them it was their idea in first place.
- A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? Don't be so stupid. Penguins don't have chins to tie sombrero's under.