Jacqueline trained at The Guildford School of Acting, receiving First class BA(hons) and the Musical Theatre award 2007.
Her theatre credits include Elphaba on the international tour of Wicked!, Katie Nanna and ‘understudy’ to Winifred Banks, Mrs Corry and Bird Woman in the UK tour of Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins. She was standby Elphaba in the UK tour of Wicked! as well as ‘swing’ and ‘understudy' Elphaba and Madame Morrible in the London production of Wicked!
She has played Fairy Godmother in Cinderella and as well as lead vocalist for Mad about the Musicals and on P&O Arcadia for Headliners Theatre Company. She has also toured the UK performing the role of Doreen, The Steamie.
She was involved in the From Here to Eternity workshop performing the role of Billie; her recordings as a soloist include To Do.To Be. Tim Prottey-Jones and has made TV appearances with the Mary Poppins company, most enjoyably on Blue Peter.
Jacqueline is thrilled to be joining “Three Witches” alongside such tremendous talent!
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Gatherer!
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? CORAL - it's vibrant, fun and it's my FAVOURITE colour!
- What do you think about when you’re alone in your car? Please don't crash.....
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam? Ooo tough one....... but I'm going to go with the Spice Girls Wannabe!
- What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it? Trust me with Jodie Whittaker - because I love a good BBC drama, and I think Jodie Whittaker is the most incredible actress!
- Why should people come and see Three Witches? Three Witches are always better than 1, and if you want a night of fun and laughter don't hesitate to book now!
- How would you rate your memory? What was the question?!
- Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? SPIDERMAN
- How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do? Tell them to breathe & be brave and if all else fails cry until they agree....?!
- A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? Waddley waddley - shouts 1, 2, 3 SHOTS He wants tequila!