Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy Statement
Ginger Boy Productions Limited (GBPL) is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and vulnerable adults participating in GBPL productions through commitment to good practice that protects them from harm, abuse and/or exploitation.
All engaged personnel and staff, including volunteers will work together to encourage the development of our ethos which embraces difference and diversity and respects the rights of all children, young people and adults.
GBPL’s Child Protection Policy is regularly reviewed and monitored biannually, unless there is legislative changes. Our Policy is based on the following principles:
• The welfare of children and vulnerable adults is the primary concern.
• All children and vulnerable adults, whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin, socio-economic status, religious belief and/or sexual identity have the right to protection from abuse.
• It is everyone's responsibility to report any concerns about abuse and the responsibility of the Social Work Department and the Police to conduct, where appropriate, a joint investigation.
• All incidents of alleged poor practice, misconduct and abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
• All personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
All engaged personnel and staff, including volunteers receive a copy of our policy and where appropriate training. Engaged personnel with regular contact with children and vulnerable adults participating in GBPL productions are DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service).
Jo Barrngton - Email email@example.com