Annette’s trained at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama. Her West End Credits: the original casts of Mamma Mia! (Prince Edward), Love Never Dies (Adelphi), Passion (Queen's) and City of Angels (Prince of Wales).Also:Les Miserables (Palace), Phantom of The Opera(Her Majesty’s), (Victoria Palace).
National Tours/Repertory: Blood Brothers, Tommy, Fame, Wonderful Town, White Christmas, Company, Sweeney Todd, Into The Woods, The Secret Garden, Carousel, Annie, Three Phantoms and The Station Master.
Film/Television/Concerts: London Road (National), Les Miserables film, The Rest is Noise (Purcell Room), Berkley Square( BBC), The Royal Variety Show, 25th Anniversary Phantom of The Opera Concert, 10th Anniversary Les Miserables Concert.
Annette’s One Woman Show on Cunard's QM2, QE and QV ships worldwide! Recordings: original cast albums of 'City of Angels', 'Passion' and 'Mamma Mia'. Annette's Solo album is entitled ‘For Once In My Life'.
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? I am definitely a gatherer, As I am a 'feeder'!
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? I would be bright orange in the crayon box. I never wear it in clothes, or indeed like oranges much, but have liked the colour since primary school!
- What do you think about when you’re alone in your car? I have terrible road rage in my car ( am working on it!), so I often think about the D..k - Head who has just cut me up in the road! Ha ha!
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam? If you mean Jam to eat!? I love cherry! Except I think you mean music, and in the 90's I was sadly still thinking I was younger than I was and listening to club mixes from The Ministry of Sound! - even though I had never been there!!!!
- What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it? The last thing I watched on TV was 'Top Of The Lake' on Netflix with Elisabeth Moss - second series set in Sydney, written by Jane Campion, who I love from The Piano film with Holly Hunter! Great acting and story lines!
- Why should people come and see Three Witches? People should come to see Three Witches because of the great musical theatre singers in it, some, namely me, who have been singing since the dawn of time, hopefully not taking themselves too seriously, in an 'explorative' way!!
- How would you rate your memory? My memory for faces is great, for names is pants! My memory for my childhood is terrible too, apart from, I always remember when I fell over and hurt myself!!!
- Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? I think spider man would win, as I think he is cooler than bat man! I never liked bat man, in his shiny suit!!!
- How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do? It depends, I am very good at trying to talk my children round to doing stuff they don't want to do, like cleaning their bedrooms - although usually I have to bribe them with money. Let s face it, money will get people to do most things!!
- A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? "Thank goodness I wore this sombrero to keep the sun off my back, it's hotter than a Jalapeno's armpit!"